Friday, July 16, 2010

What Shea's Been Up To...

Hi my beautiful readers :)
As you all can see i've been extremely busy this week with school & life bc i haven't blogged in a week. But tomarrow (saturday) is my 19th bday and i've been planning/cancelling/shopping for it. But in the process I have picked up a few new makeup items mainly from NYX.

Im not a offical makeup artist so, so far all I can do is practice, practice, & practice more to get better.
right now i've been focusing on my blending. Tell me what you think about this blue/purple look I did.



These are the products I used for this look:
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
MicaBella Shimmer Powder in Vibrance
NYX eye liner in Black (lower lash line)
Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara
Loreal Telescopic felt tip liquid eye liner 
Lips:
NYX Lip Smacking Fun Colors in Iris** (gorgeous sheer gold!)
BeautyRush Soothing Lip Balm in Pretty Buff

The NYX eye base is also in the pic but it wasn't used for this look...
remember base is vital when wearing shadows!!


Here are my new NYX Lip Smacking Fun Color Lipsticks...
(from the left) Earth Angel (bronze), Echo (nude) , and Iris (sheer gold)

My Fav? IRIS
(From top) Earth Angel, Echo, and Iris.

Later Loves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment