Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Be A Beach Babe :)




MAC's new collection 'To The Beach' really caught my eye! It includes new shadows, lipsticks, liners & more. What I'm most excited about are the lipsticks. Just look at these shades! Im a bit of a neutral & pink girl myself but I'm always up to trying new things. It's always fun to just try something new because you just might like it. Just take a quick trip to the MAC store & they will let you try it on (trust me I do it ALL the time).
What do you think about these?
Starting from the left, is Beachbound a pale peach glaze. Im definately trying this one!
Next is Lazy Day a light/dirty blue pink lustre. ♥ it
Third is, Rosy Copper which is a frost
Lastly is Funbathing, a bronze-plum cremesheen.
**These retail for $14.00 ($15.09 w/tax)**

Another product from this line that im eager to try is the Lustre Drops. This is a highlight & goes on sheer with a luminous finish. I will be buying this soon & I'll let you guys know how it is.

 **This retails for $18.50**

No comments:

Post a Comment