Friday, June 18, 2010

Amber Monroe, Nicki the Barbie, & If You Were Wondering...

Im not really a HUGE fan of Amber Rose or Nicki Minaj, but I think their style is dope (on occasion).
As far as Amber goes, for this photoshoot to replicate Marilyn Monroe I think everything was good except for the wig  & the mad face. Marilyn was always smiling, or being sexy. This just looks MAD :-/ judge for yourself ...

♥ the lip color tho...


Now on to Nicki. I didn't take all the photo's from her spread in Black Man Magazine, just this one because I liked her makeup. She always pulls the Bright eye & Bright lip look (which doesn't necessarily work for everybody) but works for her.

you like?

& If You Were Wondering...

These pumps Khloe Kardashian wore at the Lakers v. Celtics game last night are Louboutins. To DIE for!! They remind me of Cinderella :) 
They were also featured in the movie 'Sex And The City 2'. But if your a broke college student like me or just on a budget, I'm sure you can't afford these luxurious shoes so to opt for the next best thing I would advise these
Halston Stella Pumps.

these are available at Bakers Stores, or Online!
only $79.95 & other colors are available.

Hope this post was helpful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment