Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fierce Is an Understatement...


Rihanna covers Elle's July 2010 Issue. I her & I adore these pics. Below are quotes mentioned in the issue about her fave designers & bf Matt Kemp. 
  

Rihanna on Fashion--Her Fave Designers...

"It's clear there are definitely fewer black women in the high-fashion industry. One of the things I respected most about Gucci was that they did a print campaign with me. I'm a black girl on a fashion spread for Gucci—that was a big deal. I respect designers who aren't afraid to go outside the box. I went to a Jean Paul Gaultier show, and I saw girls who are thicker than me, beautiful and voluptuous and different ethnicities. That made me so excited. I thought, Okay, I can work that, for sure."

On Bf --Matt Kemp ♥♥
"I have a boyfriend. I'm so happy. I feel really comfortable, and it's so easy. I have such a chaotic life, but at the end of the day, that is just my peace. It keeps me sane, really, talking to him and talking to my family." 


No comments:

Post a Comment