Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shea's Wishlist ♥

For those who CARE these are just a few things that I've had my eye on to add to my collection. As you all know my bday is coming up July 17th so these are the perfect gifts! (I will also take money of course) :)

1. I NEED a brush set & this one is perfect! The Sigma Professional Complete Kit
I've done plenty of research & these a best bet for a up & coming artist to get started. They've been compared to MAC brushes & are practically identical. 
it cost $69.00 for 12 brushes!
available at sigmamakeup.com

2. Second, I really need a NEW C-thru lipglass from MAC since while rushing to do my sister's makeup this past weekend I accidentally jammed my mascara into it. Now its a grey instead of nude :( its one of my fave's too. great-everyday look.
only $14.00! available in MAC stores or online

3. I've heard a lot about MAC's Engraved Powerpoint Eye Pencil. (mainly from LeinaBaaaby). Its supposedly really creamly & glides on smooth. A staple for the makeup collection. 
$14.50 at MAC stores or online

4. Nars is a brand im dying to try out. I've heard so much about it, but have yet to try any of their products. But when I do, I want it to be their Orgasm Illuminator, a complexion enhancer that goes on sheer.

$29.00 at Sephora 

As seen on celebs...
Zoe Saldana ♥ 


Need I say more? I MUST HAVE IT!

well this is all for now loves. I'm sure i'll be adding to the list soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment