Friday, September 24, 2010

My Trends for Fall 2010

I thought I'd do a clothing post since fall is here & all new trends are coming out (YAYYY) & I wanted to share some cute pieces with you'll.

I plan on buying alot of these myself they are sooo cute :)))

These are skinny cargo pants from one of my fav stores Express! aren't these cute? They can be either dressed up with a blazer or dressed down with a military or jean jacket. Also in green/black
$59.90


Cute & simple denim dress also from Express which I love!
I think this is $59.90 too

Feelin like Rihanna?
I thought this dress was cute not necessarily for fall but maybe for a club night. LOVE exaggerated shoulders & the pattern.
only $36.00 at lulus.com
gorgeous vanhove peep-toe pumps from ALDO! I personally think would pair well with kardashians by bebe reverse seam dress but for some reason the pic won't upload :(

Something BIG for fall is BOOTS! leather, suede, & neutrals never get old.

Hemet boot
$99
bakersshoes.com

& a chic blazer from urban outfitters
$78 but I think is a good investment

Hope this helped :)

No comments:

Post a Comment