Thursday, December 20, 2012

Want your nails to grow fast? Try this!

I have the most brittle nails. They always chip, and break really easily. A coworker of mine suggested that I dip my nails in green tea but I opted for Nutra Nail's 'Growth Formula' with green tea and acai berry antioxidants. This stuff really works!!! I've been using it for the past 4 days twice a day as instructed and I already see a big difference in my nail strength and growth. Products don't always do what they say they will but Nutra Nail does for sure. The only con is the weird fishy smell on your nails right after you put it on them. Its not too bad, and you only smell it if you have your nails close to your face. Other than that this is a great product for those trying to grow out their natural nails ! I found this at walgreens on sale for about $4. Hope this helps :)

No comments:

Post a Comment