Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Product Review: Anastasia Dip brow

I recently bought this after watching SO many reviews and hearing nothing but good things about it. I personally am not the best when it comes to doing my brows and getting them how I want every time, so I figured I'd try it out. I like it, but don't really see what the big deal is. maybe I'm not using it correctly, or something but to me its basically cream eyeliner that your using on your brows. I'm sure if you could find a brown cream/gel liner from the drugstore it would work just as good. I can tell that it will last long because you don't need much product at all so you will get your money's worth (its about $18).  I purchased "Dark Brown", but I wish they had "Chocolate" in stock,  then this review may have been a little different. I purchased mine at my local Sephora, but they may have it at Ulta as well. 


Here is a quick swatch, borrowed from : http://jannymua.files.wordpress.com

What are your thoughts?
 
Thanks for reading xoxo
-Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment